The wait is over – Limited Edition 15th Anniversary T-Shirts are officially available! Make sure to order your shirt by January 8th at tshirts.vtbigevent.org
On Friday, November 13 from 10:00pm – 2:00am The Big Event will be having a grilled cheese fundraiser outside of Souvlaki. Make sure to come by and buy some grilled cheese!
Apply for the 2015 – 2016 Big Event Committee by filling out the Committee Application! This event is an extraordinary way to give back to the community and exemplifies the university motto of Ut Prosim. Hosting one of the largest service events in the nation takes a lot of preparation and work, we hope you choose to help us make this event the biggest and best yet. Most of the time commitment associated with The Big Event will take place in the spring, and will consist of the following:
- The Big Event: April 9
- Participating in Project Checks: Feb. 20; Feb 27; March 19; March 26; April 2 starting at 10:00am, (Must attend 4 out of 5)
- Attending weekly to biweekly committee meetings in the spring (dependent on committee)
- Attending 4 all committee meetings: Dec. 1; Feb. 10; March TBA; April 6
- Volunteering at marketing booths between February 29- March 2 & March 15-17 & March 29-31
- Attending all fundraising events
- Any miscellaneous roles related to specific committee assignment
Applications are due November 6 by 5:00pm. You will be notified via email of interview selection on Sunday Nov. 8
Interviews will take place November 10 and November 11 from 6:00 – 10:00pm in 15 minute intervals.
Thank you to everyone who came out to our bake sale Thursday night, we raised $154!
Want to learn more about this years Exec? Read all about each Exec member in the Exec Team page.